Map of the old portion of the city surrounding the plaza, showing the old plaza church, public square, the first gas plant and adobe buildings, Los Angeles city, March 12th, 1873 / Contributor Names - Ruxton, A. G. // Created / Published - [1873?]
- Real property--California--Los Angeles--Maps
- Land ownership--California--Los Angeles--Maps
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Maps, Manuscript
- United States--California--Los Angeles
- Cadastral map.
- Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- Mounted on cardboard.
- Map of a portion of Los Angeles City showing plots, large number of women landowners, and points of interest with dates.
- Copy annotated in pencil.
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Control no.: 2000-78
1 ms. map : col. ; 46 x 88 cm.
G4364.L8G46 1873 .R8
Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
g4364l ct001794 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4364l.ct001794
Library of Congress Catalog Number